I General Provisions
- The administrator of Users’ personal data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922 with amendments, hereinafter referred to as the “Act on the Protection of Personal Data”) is GTG Hansa GmbH, Jenfelder Allee 80, 22045 Hamburg, Germany; HBR 117741
- Personal data will be processed to support the triumf24.de website. You have the right to access your data and to correct it. Providing the data is voluntary.
- Personal data is transferred to entities performing orders:
- a) if you are a consumer: bdsklep.pl sp. o.o., 69F Gwiaździsta Street, 01-651 Warsaw
- b) if you are an entrepreneur: Brand Distribution PL Limited Liability Company, Aleja Niepodległości 18, 02-653 Warsaw
Hereinafter referred to as the entities performing the order.
II Collected data
- The User may browse the triumf24.de website without entering his/her personal data or without having to register, subject to the provisions of point B below [Data collected automatically].
- Data for the implementation of the Order
- The condition of submitting an Order by the User is providing User’s data and choosing the form of making purchases as a consumer or as an entrepreneur. Orders depending on the chosen form of shopping are carried out by:
- a) if you are a consumer: bdsklep.pl sp. o.o., 69F Gwiaździsta Street, 01-651 Warsaw – bdsklep.pl
- b) if you are an entrepreneur: Brand Distribution PL Limited Liability Company, Aleja Niepodległości 18, 02-653 Warsaw – bd24.pl
The User provides his/her data voluntarily, however, the lack of indication of some data may prevent the User from submitting the Order, because the Service Provider and the Seller will not be able to accept the Order and contact the User in order to determine the details of the Order and the conclusion of a Sales Agreement or a service agreement under Products other than Goods.
- Entities performing the order collect the following data of the User:
Name and address of the company, first and last name, tax number, National Business Registry Number, National Court Register number, e-mail address, nickname, contact telephone number, address of the Goods Delivery, data required to process the payment for the Order. The detailed scope of collected data and the purpose of their processing is described on the websites of the entities performing the order, i.e.
- a) if you are a consumer: bdsklep.pl sp. o.o., 69F Gwiaździsta Street, 01-651 Warsaw – bdsklep.pl: www.bdsklep.pl
- b) if you are an entrepreneur: Brand Distribution PL Limited Liability Company, Aleja Niepodległości 18, 02-653 Warsaw – www.bd24.pl
- The Service Provider collects User’s data for marketing purposes to contact the User, as part of the performance of the Contract for the provision of Services and in connection with the performance of this contract.
- Data collected automatically
- When the User uses the triumf24.de website, User data are automatically collected. This data includes: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. This data can be collected by cookies, the Google Analytics system and the Web Beacon system.
- Cookies files referred to in point 1, are files sent to a computer or other device of the User when browsing the triumf24.de website.
2.1. Cookies save the User’s preferences, which enables for:
- a) improving the quality of the Services,
- b) improving the search results and accuracy of the displayed Goods,
- c) creating audience statistics,
- d) tracking the User’s preferences.
2.2. Cookies do not cause any configuration changes on the device or software installed on the User’s device.
2.5. The User who wants to delete existing cookies should choose the appropriate settings in the used web browser or delete cookies manually. The process of deleting cookies differs depending on the browser used by the User.
2.6. The Service Provider warns that blocking or deleting cookies may cause difficulties in using the triumf24.de website, and in some cases may prevent the use of some of its options.
- Google Analytics referred to in point 1, is a web analytics system that gives an insight into the traffic on the triumf24.de website used to conduct marketing activities.
3.1. The User who does not agree to the Google Analytics system should use a cookie block.
- Web Beacon referred to in point 1 is a file used to monitor the User’s activity on the website or to check the e-mail address of the recipient of content sent by the User via the website, when the message containing the Web Beacon file is open.
4.1. The User who does not agree to the Web Beacon file should use a cookie block. As a result of blocking cookies, the User will be treated as an anonymous User, i.e. one who can’t be assigned any preferences, features, etc.
III Use of data
- The data provided by the User is used by the Service Provider to:
- a) provide adequate User service,
- b) accept and consider reservations and inquiries of Users,
- c) adapt, measure and improve the services of the triumf24.de website,
- d) conduct marketing activities.
- The Service Provider collecting User’s data in order to use the Helpline, transfers the User’s data to other entities providing services to the triumf24.de website or to the User on the basis of contracts for entrusting data processing pursuant to art. 31 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, to the extent necessary to perform the indicated activities. This means that personal data is entrusted to financial institutions, third parties with whom the User concludes contracts for the provision of services under the Products other than the Goods.
- If the User grants his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for marketing purposes (by accepting the relevant Clause), the User’s data will then be collected and used by the Service Provider for the purpose of presenting the commercial offer, conducting competitions, marketing activities.
- If the User grants consent to the processing of his/her personal data in order to receive commercial information in the form of, for example, a newsletter within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the Provision of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144 , item 1204, as amended), the User’s data will then be collected and used by the Service Provider. The Service Provider may entrust the distribution of commercial information by a third party acting on behalf of the Service Provider. The consent of the User to the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of receiving commercial information means that the User agrees to the processing of his/her personal data for marketing purposes.
- The data collected automatically can be used to analyze the behavior of Users on the triumf24.de website, collect demographic data about Users, to personalize the content of the triumf24.de website.
- Automatically collected data that relates to Users who post comments within the forum can be used to promote the triumf24.de website.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to collect the IP addresses of Users visiting the triumf24.de website, which may be helpful in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes (e.g. determining the regions from which the triumf24.de website has the most visits). In addition, they can be useful when administering and improving the triumf24.de website.
- The User may revoke his/her consent to receive commercial and marketing information at any time by sending an e-mail with information about the withdrawal of consent.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to use the services of third parties in the field of developing statistics on the use of the triumf24.de website. The Service Provider ensures that in such a case, no data identifying Users will be provided to such entities.
IV Right of access to personal data
- The User has the right to access his/her personal data, supplement them, update, rectify, request to refrain from processing, delete personal data if incomplete, out of date, false or collected in violation of the GDPR or the Act on the Protection of Personal Data or are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
V Protection of personal data
- The Service Provider, the Seller and third parties as personal data administrators apply technical and organizational measures necessary for data protection as required by the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, in particular they protect Users’ personal data from unauthorized access, loss or damage.
- Communication between the User and the server of the triumf24.de website is encrypted. The security of data transmission is ensured by using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer v3) transmission protocol. SSL consists in coding data before sending it from the User’s browser and decoding after safe access to the server supporting the Platform. Information sent from the Platform server to the User is coded and then decoded.
VI Exclusion of liability
VIII Final provisions
- a) circumstances of Force Majeure,
- b) changes in the legal provisions applicable to the provision of electronic services or transactions concluded at a distance,