Studying is not about spending time washing, but well-washed, smart clothes can increase self-confidence and satisfaction of every student. Learn to cherish your clothes like a pro.
Step 1. Sort the clothes, and then check the laundry information on the tabs.
Step 2. Prepare clothes for washing: check the zippers, pockets and that there are no hard strains to remove. Put the clothes in the washing machine and add the detergent in the amount compatible with the dosage on the packaging.
Step 3. Unload the washing machine immediately after the washing cycle and then dispense to dry.
Follow the tips below and your laundry will be spotlessly clean.
- Sort the colors. Separate dark clothes from light and delicate fabrics from cotton. Use lukewarm water especially for dark clothes to avoid shrinking and fading. Using lukewarm water also helps to save energy. In the case of heavily soiled white and light clothes, warm or hot water is the best solution.
- Take care of the stains. The sooner you deal with stains, the more effectively you will be able to remove them. Always have Triumf products on hand to remove grease and dirt before washing. Before placing clothes in the dryer, make sure that the spots are removed (re-washing may be necessary), because high temperatures can fix the stain and make it difficult to remove.
- Make sure that your clothes are not damaged during washing: close zip fasteners, fasten snap and velcro fasteners, empty pockets, expand cuffs on shirts and trousers, delicate items, such as underwear, put in a washing bag.
- Use washing capsules. Place the capsule Triumf Color Protection or Triumf Ultra White for washing in the drum. Concentrated washing capsules Triumf are easy to dispense and completely dissolve in water during washing.
- Plan your laundry. Washing does not have to be a frightening task. If you add them to your weekly job list, it will be much easier for you. If you use the laundry, choose morning or evening hours to avoid crowds. However, when this fails, you can study or prepare for the exam while you wait.