We believe that the better you care for a washing machine, the longer it will work. That’s why we share with you our advice on:
- How to care for a washing machine
- How to deal with unpleasant odors
- How to save energy
How to care for a washing machine
- Clean the drawers. Rinse any detergent and softener residue in the dosing drawer. Detergent and softener can clog the flow, which can damage the washing machine and prevent proper washing. In some washing machines, it is possible to completely remove the dispensing drawer, making cleaning easier.
- Keep clean using natural methods. Never use chemicals or coarse sponges to clean the device, as they may damage paint or plastic surfaces. Instead, gently wash the washing machine with warm soapy water.
- Reduce the load. If you put too much laundry in the washing machine, you can damage the washing machine drum, leading to costly repairs. Make sure that the size of the hand remains on the top of the drum and the laundry will be more effective.
- Place the washing machine horizontally. Make sure the washing machine is level. If it is not, it will not work efficiently and the risk of damaging it will increase. If your washing machine is wobbly during washing, it is probably not properly leveled. The simplest way to check the level is using a level. In order to obtain the correct level of the washing machine, adjust the feet.
How to deal with unpleasant odors
- Keep cleanliness in your washing machine. Once a month, start the washing machine in an empty hot wash cycle. Thanks to this, your washing machine will be clean and fresh again.
- Take the laundry out from the washing machine or dryer. Take the clothes out immediately after the washing cycle finishes to prevent the unpleasant mustiness from developing. Many washing machines are equipped with a delayed start function, so you can start the washing machine at a certain time so that the laundry ends when you are at home.
- Freshness that lasts. To make your clothes smell nice and fresh for a long time, use Triumf Color washing liquid and rinse concentrate from a wide range of Triumf, which will provide a fresh and long-lasting fragrance.
How to save energy
- Wash at the lowest possible temperatures. The water heating process absorbs about 80% of the total amount of energy consumed during washing. This is one of the reasons why Dalli detergents have exceptional cleaning power even at low temperatures.