I General Provisions
2. The administrator of Users’ personal data in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, as amended, hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”) is GTG Hansa GmbH , Kurfürstendamm 226, 10719 Berlin, Germany; HBR 117741
3. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of operating the website triumf24.de. You have the right to access your data and to correct it. Providing data is voluntary.
4. Personal data is transferred to entities performing orders:
a) if you are an entrepreneur: Brand Distribution Limited Liability Company, ul. St. Rocha 8, 15-879 Białystok
Hereinafter referred to as the entity performing the order.
II Collected data
1. The user may browse the triumf24.de website without the necessity to provide his personal data or without the necessity to register, subject to the provisions of point B below [Data collected automatically].
A. Data for Order fulfillment
1. The condition for placing an Order by the User is, among others providing User’s data and selecting the form of making purchases as an entrepreneur. Orders are processed by:
Brand Distribution Limited Liability Company, ul. St. Rocha 8, 15-879 Białystok – bd24.pl
The User provides his data voluntarily, however, failure to provide some data may prevent the User from placing an Order, because the Service Provider and the Seller will not be able to accept the Order and contact the User in order to determine the details of the Order and the possible conclusion of a Sales Agreement or a contract for the provision of services under Products other than the Goods.
2. Entities executing the order collect the following data of the User:
Company name and address, first and last names, tax identification number NIP, REGON number, KRS number, e-mail address, nickname, contact telephone number, address for the Delivery of the Goods, data required to make payment for the Order. The detailed scope of the collected data and the purpose of their processing is described on the website of the entity performing the order, i.e.
a) if you are an entrepreneur: Brand Distribution Limited Liability Company, ul. St. Rocha 8, 15-879 Białystok – www.bd24.pl
3. The Service Provider collects the User’s data for marketing purposes to contact the User, as part of the performance of the contract for the provision of Services and in connection with the performance of this contract.
B. Data Collected Automatically
1. When the User uses the website triumf24.de, the User’s data is automatically collected. These data include: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. This data can be collected by cookies (“cookies”), the Google Analytics system and the Web Beacon system.
2. The cookies referred to in point. 1 are files sent to a computer or other device of the User while browsing the website triumf24.de.
2.1. Cookies remember the User’s preferences, which allows, among others:
a) improving the quality of Services,
b) improving the search results and the relevance of the displayed Goods,
c) creating viewership statistics,
d) tracking User preferences.
2.2. Cookies do not cause any configuration changes to the device or software installed on the User’s device.
2.5. A user who wants to delete existing cookies should select the appropriate settings in the web browser used by them or delete cookies manually. The process of deleting cookies differs depending on the browser used by the User.
2.6. The service provider advises that blocking or deleting cookies may cause difficulties in using the triumf24.de website, and in some cases prevent the use of some of its options.
3. Google Analytics, referred to in point. 1 is a web analytics system that provides insight into the traffic on the triumf24.de website used for the purpose of marketing activities.
3.1 A user who does not consent to the operation of the Google Analytics system should block cookies.
4. Web Beacon referred to in point. 1 is a file used to monitor the User’s activity on the website or to check the e-mail address of the recipient of the content sent by the User via the website, when the message containing the Web Beacon file is opened.
4.1. A user who does not agree to the operation of the Web Beacon file should block cookies. As a result of blocking cookies, the User will be treated as an anonymous User, i.e. one who cannot be assigned any preferences, features, etc.
III Use of data
1. The data provided by the User is used by the Service Provider for:
a) provide appropriate service to the User,
b) accepting and considering Users’ objections and inquiries,
c) adaptation, measurement and improvement of the services of the website triumf24.de,
d) conducting marketing activities.
2. The Service Provider collecting the User’s data in order to use the Hotline, transfers the User’s data to other entities providing services to the triumf24.de website or to the User on the basis of contracts for entrusting data processing in accordance with art. 31 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, to the extent necessary to perform the indicated activities. This means that personal data is entrusted, inter alia, to financial institutions, third parties with whom the User concludes contracts for the provision of services under Products other than the Goods.
3. If the User grants consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes (by accepting the relevant Clause), the User’s data will then be collected and used by the Service Provider for the purpose of presenting a commercial offer, conducting competitions, etc. marketing activities.
4. If the User grants consent to the processing of his personal data in order to receive commercial information in the form of e.g. a newsletter within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144 , item 1204, as amended), the User’s data will then be collected and used by the Service Provider. The Service Provider may entrust the distribution of commercial information by a third party acting on behalf of the Service Provider. The User’s consent to the processing of his personal data for the purpose of receiving commercial information means the User’s consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes.
5. Data collected automatically can be used to analyze user behavior on the triumf24.de website, collect demographic data about Users, to personalize the content of the triumf24.de website.
6. Data collected automatically, concerning Users who post comments within the forum, may be used to promote the website triumf24.de.
7. The Service Provider reserves the right to collect IP addresses of Users visiting the triumf24.de website, which may be helpful in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes (eg determining from which regions the triumf24.de website receives the most visits). Moreover, they can be useful for the administration and improvement of the triumf24.de website.
8. The user may revoke his consent to receive commercial and marketing information at any time by sending an e-mail with information about the revocation of consent.
9. The Service Provider reserves the right to use the services of third parties in the field of compiling statistics on the use of the triumf24.de website. The Service Provider ensures that in such a case, such entities will not be provided with any data identifying Users.
IV The right to access personal data
1. The User has the right to access their personal data, supplement them, update them, rectify them, request the cessation of processing, delete personal data if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the GDPR or the Personal Data Protection Act or are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
V Protection of personal data
1. The Service Provider, Sellers and third parties as personal data administrators apply technical and organizational measures necessary to protect data required by the Personal Data Protection Act, in particular, protect Users’ personal data against unauthorized disclosure, loss or damage.
2. Communication between The user and the server of the triumf24.de website is encrypted. The security of data transmission is ensured by the use of the SSL (Secure Socket Layer v3) transmission protocol. SSL consists in encoding data before sending it from the User’s browser and decoding after it safely reaches the server operating the Platform. The information sent from the Platform server to the User is encoded and then decoded.
VIII. Final provisions
a) the circumstances of Force Majeure,
b) changes to the applicable legal provisions applicable to the provision of electronic services or transactions concluded remotely,