Ensure security during washing for yourself and your loved ones. Regardless of whether it is for weekly washing or just for small washing, there are many ways to protect the family throughout the washing process. If you follow a few simple security tips while washing, your laundry and what’s in it, will be safe for the whole family. Follow these tips to help secure your home to make sure you use and store your laundry properly.
Storage of laundry detergents
- In addition to storing products out of the reach of children, in order to ensure the security of children, store products in original containers with intact labels.
- After each use, completely close the container and store it in a suitable place out of reach of children.
- Store detergents in specially designed cabinets, drawers inaccessible to children.
- If a person with Alzheimer’s or other dementia is at home, all cleaning products – including cleaners – should be secured in a closed cabinet that prevents access to such a person.
Security of using laundry detergents
- Follow all recommended product instructions and pay special attention to all home security warnings, such as “Caution” or “Keep out of reach of children” warnings.
- To prevent the capsules from dissolving before use, always close the packaging and touch only with dry hands.
- Laundry products should never be in the hands of children.
- Remove any spillage immediately after it occurs.
- Remember to wash your hands after washing, as well as any utensils used for dosing.
- Try to take care of laundry and other activities related to cleaning e.g. during the child’s sleep. This will allow you to focus all your attention on the laundry, which will reduce the risk of contact between the child and the detergent.
Security when removing of laundry detergents
- Postępuj zgodnie z zalecanymi informacjami na temat usuwania produktu, które są podane na etykiecie.
- Nigdy nie należy używać pustych pojemników na detergenty do przechowywania jakichkolwiek innych materiałów, szczególnie produktów przeznaczonych do spożycia.
If an accident happens
- Unintentional contact or contact with the skin of laundry detergents usually does not cause serious health effects.
- If skin or clothes contact appears, remove contaminated clothes and rinse skin with water.
- If the product gets into your eyes/eye, rinse with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice if necessary.
Complying with these laundry security principles will help keep your home and loved ones safe as much as possible. That is why it is so important that you read the product security information on the packaging and know what to do if unintentional contact with the product happens.
Precautions in the use of detergents
Detergents are safe when used and stored in accordance with the instructions on the packaging. Always read the instructions carefully and follow them. Consider the following instructions and pictograms on the packaging: