Nowadays a pair of good jeans is an absolute “must have” in every closet. Therefore, the ability to wash a denim from the first day is a priority to make your jeans look great and wear long. Denim will last if you properly take care of it.
General rules for the washing of denim
- Before washing, read the label of the fabric manufacturer and if this is the first wash, wash jeans separately to avoid dying other clothes.
- If your jeans are machine washable, turn them over to the left before putting them in the washing machine.
- It is best to use lukewarm water and detergent to wash a particular denim color, such as Triumf Black. It is good to wash jeans in the washing machine to use a delicate cycle.
- Dry the jeans according to the instructions on the fabric care label.
How to wash jeans for the first time
When you have a new pair of jeans, their proper care is very important if you want to enjoy them for a long time.
- For the first time, it is best to wash them by hand. Turn to the left side and wash in a bathtub or bowl, where it can be placed flat.
- Add a small amount of Triumf Black detergent to the water and gently mix from time to time, soak for about 45 minutes.
- Then rinse thoroughly with cold water and allow to dry.
- If you wash jeans in the washing machine, check the care instructions on the inside clothes label.
One of the secrets of extending the life of jeans is to store them on a hanger when you’re not wearing them. This helps to regain the shape of the fibers after stretching, especially on the knees.